TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 22일 금요일

White vine nail art, winter nail art

winter nail art
White vine nail art
Okay guys, I freaking adore vine, especially white and you all know that. ;) So I decided it was high time to redo my white vine nail art so that you all could make your own vine nails and be extremely happy like me. XD if you're interested in learning how to create your own adorable white nails for winter, keep reading! 
winter nail art
White vine nail art
  I know in some places it's snowing except in Korea :D (*cough cough here cough*) or even in some areas it's still super warm outside so it doesn't feel like fall, but let's face it; Next Year, 2014  is only in a few more weeks so get in the season with some vines! <3 You're going to need white polish. I would also suggest having green and light yellow if you want to add some more charm! 
winter nail art
White vine nail art
 White Nail Art Tutorial:
1. Start off with your base color.(white) 
2. Next just draw thin white lines with a line brush lightly.   
3. Then,  you can also add a little white stems to that vine! If you're not good at "stem" shapes, go ahead and add just a chunky white line sticking out of the top to constitute as your stems. xD if you don't feel comfortable adding any lines to your vine, you can stop here! But if you want to add a little more detail to your vines, continue on. :)
winter nail art
White vine nail art
4. I then traced my white vine and white stem with only white color. Once again, if you're happy with the way it is NOW, feel free to stop at any time!!!
5. And finally, if you're feeling up to it, finish your vine off with white leaves. :) And yes, the white is acrylic paint with a dotting tool! XD You now have the cutest little pumpkin nails EVER. :)
winter nail art
White vine nail art
I hope the above mentioned steps may help you to design your nail during any special occasions.
winter nail art
White vine nail art

I hope y'all are having a great day and I'll talk to y'all later <3
Thanks for reading!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thursday! :D
SaraNail 

Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...