TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 27일 수요일

Tweed nails with tutorial



Here's a winter tweed fan brush manicure in white, black, and golden color. I was inspired by my friend, Anna! who is also a nail art addict. let's try that like this. 
Tweed nail art
Tweed nail art
I'll be showing other tweed nails as well to you if I have some, but in the mean time, here's a quick "nail art experiment" for you - Tweed Nails!
Tweed nail art
Tweed nail art
 I started with a base coat, and I added  pink colour do deep french with two coats
Tweed nail art
Tweed nail art
With a small brush, apply white, black, and yellow lines following the youtube video
Tweed nail art
Tweed nail art
For other fingers, apply black nail polish to the middle finger.
Tweed nail art
Tweed nail art
I try to apply golden glitter to color 
Tweed nail art
Tweed nail art
You can also apply golden glitter to the rest of the fingers :D 
Tweed nail art
Tweed nail art
Of course, as with all patterns like this, it looks better. :D 
As always, I hope this tutorial was helpful and I hope some of you will try this design out for yourselves. And I'd love to see pictures if you try it! :D 


SaraNail 

Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...