TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 26일 화요일

Burgundy and animal print nails

hey guys!

Today I have another tutorial for you! I've been trying to post more Korean nail arts since I know how much you guys like seeing them, but for today, I want you to show Burgundy and animal print nails! so I hope you're enjoying them!

Today's tutorial is going to be for one of designs from Saranail Youtube videos. you can see across korean nail arts there. The color was absolutely based on Burgundy. The mani I did features a strong red and animal print nails, so this tutorial will not only show you how I create the animal print nails, but also how to get the perfect mani!

To refresh, here's the design I'll be showing you how to do:

 animal print nails
Apply your base coat as normal. 
 animal print nails
Then apply a nail sponge in a diagonal way
animal print nails
with two coats in the same way  
animal print nails
Apply white colour first off
animal print nails
then with a small brush applied a fraction of gel cleanser, 
draw them in a diagonal way.  
animal print nails
After this cure your nail, and on the spots draw the same with a gold liner to
 point out. After applying top coat, this ends :)

That's it! I think that's a pretty simple and easy way to do the mani, and many of you have been asking me how I do them!
As always, I hope this tutorial was helpful and I hope some of you will try this design out for yourselves. And I'd love to see pictures if you try it! :D 

SaraNail 

Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...