TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 8일 금요일

alice in wonderland nail art, my adventures in nail polish with SaraNail

alice in wonderland nail art
Hi everyone! Ok, so a while ago I sipped a cup of coffee inspired nails(cute and pretty anime) and then ended up ignoring the whole anime idea.. But! I thought I'd try this anime themed set: Alice in Wonderland, again. I did a set of Alice themed nails for a class project I had. I thought, why haven't I sported these yet? 
So I finally found the time to do a set for myself. Here was the outcome (click to enlarge):
alice in wonderland nail art
 So day one is Alice in Wonderland. I am so excited to start with this anime.  It is one of my favorite Disney anime I love and always makes me smile so it was nothing but pleasure to put together this mani. :) 
I struggled to paint all of Alice's face(it's so hard) so in the end I decided to seek some inspiration and found some pics on the Internet of just her hairline and bow, which I thought was pretty neat.  Now I wish I would have spent the extra time perfecting her face as I feel. :D
alice in wonderland nail art
There is so much I could have included in this manicure but space and time wouldn't allow. :(
alice in wonderland nail art
Let me know what you think. :) 
Please also comment on what nail art I should do next. I'll try my best to make it. :D
hope you like them.. :D

Saranail

댓글 1개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...