TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 10월 22일 화요일

LOVELY Cute bear nail art, Korean Teddy bear nail ideas

LOVELY Cute bear nail art
In commemoration of 77, 777 page views! :D 
Again, I posted one more to show you guys the Lovely cute bear :D  
As time goes on, I can see how much I've grown and improved as a nail artist. 
It's like jumping into the deep end of a pool! 
But I must say I'm going to do nail challenge not being for the faint of heart. 



LOVELY Cute bear nail art
It looks like a teddy bear, but focuses on the cute point XD 
LOVELY Cute bear nail art
Lastly, I wanna say Thank you for loving our Saranail! :D
We'll continue to have more beautiful and gorgeous nail arts for all lovelies! 

Saranail 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...