TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 2월 20일 수요일

Sara's Nail art of a day! Blue and Yellow Polka dot Nail art

Nail art of a day! Blue and Yellow Polka dot Nail art
Nail art of a day! Blue and Yellow Polka dot Nail art

I got addiction to Polka dots these days 
(I uploaded polka dots too much lately.. :p 
what can i say? I LOVE DOTS!)

And i love 2 color mix and match in a simple way.
Yellow and Blue is one of my favorite combinations and I decided to go
polka dots with them yesterday!

And this will be the last polka dot nail art update ...
at least for this week! :) 
China Glaze BERMUDA BREAKAWAY 80871
China Glaze BERMUDA BREAKAWAY 80871
OPI Need Sunglasses? NL B46
OPI Need Sunglasses? NL B46


SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
   Fax 82 02 755 5591 



댓글 2개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...