TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 9월 20일 목요일

Hollywood girl nail polish art pen silver

Hollywood girl nail polish art pen silver

 Ok, now I am officially enjoying taking pictures with background of night sky. (It's sky :p)
It's stronger than the pictures taken in my room. Also I can take the colors and glitters more clearly. This, beautiful sliver glitter nail polish was actually a pencil type brush which saved my time. I usually takes some time when I nail with big brush polishes. I prefer vivid color type, but I'm in love with glitters these days maybe because the weather is getting cold and the night comes early. 
This is for draw lines, I think it's also useful to do french for someone like me (nor much of nail expert). Hollywood girl Art pen is all 12 colors, I'll post other colors later! 
Hollywood girl nail polish art pen silver
Hollywood girl nail art pen silver
hollywood girl nail, OPI, Nail Polish, Nail academy, Tins,Nfu.oh,China glaze,Nubar,Lupine,Frenznail,Gionyx,ASK,Scandal,Color Club,CanI,I'myours,Caren,Essis,Estilo,Leona,Orly,glory,Lala,Jessica,trinity,alessandro




SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...